Okay so Jocelyn won't stop bugging me about the quotes from St. George. So here you are... I'm sorry if you weren't there to hear them all, I will try to explain them.
"What's a Bee's?" -Jocelyn
We were at the gas station and we saw some of those fancy new soda can toppers. The ad on the package said something like Protects from Dirt, Spills, Bee's.... something like that.... Jocelyn didn't quite understand.
"You know those times that you save up your swear words and then the time comes to use them and you just can get them out?" -Hannah
Due to the toilet clogging problem that kept arising, we were only able to use one of the bathrooms to go "number two"... whilst discussing this Aubrey says, "Do brown in there."
"I had a dream I had a pepperoni for a baby." -Hannah
"I don't know if I'm sore, I haven't moved my muscles yet." -Liz - First thing I said waking up the morning after we hiked Angels Landing.
Megan was having a remotely awkward conversation with one of the Phi boys ( I think it was Tanner) and says, "Sorry, I'm not very good at conversations."
I was complaining that Gonzalo had spilled coke all over my shirt and not even a minute later Jocelyn says, "Whats all over your shirt?" and I snapped back with,"COKE I SAID!!!"... Jocelyn was a little shocked to say the least.
After the Festival of Colors we were trying to find our way back to the freeway and ended up in some strange neighborhood.... Jocelyn says, "Why is that idiot on the other side of the road???........Is that Kristin??".... Apparently they were as lost as we were.
On our way home Jocelyn says to me, "Is my hair up or down? I can't tell.".... she was exhausted.
This one might be a little embarrassing for the person that said this, buuuuuuut I'm gonna share it anyway...
"That was one of those good dumps you know??" -JOCELYN
The end. If you have any funny quotes or memories from the trip, feel free to share them with the rest of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment